"La Baita" is situated in Premadio, a typical mountain village, home to peace and quiet, near thermal spa Bagni Vecchi, a large National Stelvio park, and a golf course that is just 2 km away from the famous touristic center of Bormio.
Because of its position in close proximity to the skiing and sports installations and the possibility of nature walks and relaxation certainly makes it an ideal place for a summer and winter holiday.
- From Milan, at the exit of the highway, enter the State Route 36 Milan-Lecco-Colico, entirely with two roadways, end continuing with the State Route 38 “dello Stelvio” until Tirano (165 km). From there the road continues to Bormio (207 km), to Premadio (209 km) and to Livigno (237 km). - From the Val Camonica, through the Aprica Pass, you reach Tirano following to Bormio, Premadio.
- From the north, coming from Switzerland (Zerbnez in Engadina), High Valtellina can be entered through the Drossa Tunnel, up to Livigno and then to Premadio - Bormio.
In summertime you can also go across:
- Passo San Marco (from the Bergamo province), then Morbegno, Sondrio, Tirano, Bormio, Premadio.
- Passo del Mortirolo (from Brescia province), then Mazzo, Grosso, Bormio, Premadio.
- Passo del Gavia (from the Brescia province) leading to Santa Catarina Valfurva, to Bormio and then to Premadio.
- Passo dello Stelvio (from the Bolzano province) going down to Bormio and then to Premadio.
- Passo di S. Matria (from Switzerland) from where you go down to Bormio and then to Premadio.
- Passo della Forcola (from Switzerland) from where you go down to Livigno and then to Premadio.
With public transport:
The railroad Milan-Lecco-Sondrio-Tirano covers the territory. Through trains take about 2 hours and 30 minutes from Milan to Tirano. From Tirano you can proceed using the buses cto Bormio and then to Premadio. There is also a public trasportation line connecting Livigno with Zernez, in Switzerland. From St Moritz in Switzerland, with the “Retica” Railroad you can reach the Tirano terminus and then, using the Bus lines, the Alta Valtellina.
Just a few minutes from the historical centre, from the ski slopes and the spa.
Copyright © 2018 | La Baita s.n.c. di Crapacher Emilio & C.| Via Belvedere 24 23038 Valdidentro SO | P.iva - C.f.: 00557370145 | CIR: 014071-CNI-00006